Location & Appointment
To Request an Appointment Online Please fill out the form below and we will be with you within 24 hours. If you have any questions about our location, feel free to call us! 949-559-5598
When you call our office, a friendly voice will be able to guide you through scheduling your Root Canal appointment. Our office hours are flexible, and we always make time to see emergency patients.
If you are experiencing a lot of pain, let our staff know. Irvine Endodontics will do everything they can to get you seen by a doctor and back to smiling as soon as possible. For our patients who are nervous or anxious, we offer Nitrous Oxide, commonly known as "Laughing Gas". You can be scheduled for just a consult or same day treatment just let us know.
You will need to give some information that you might be able to simple recall. Here’s a list to help you prepare:
- Who is your Dental Insurance Provider?
- Who is the Primary Subscriber on you Dental Insurance?
- What is the primary subscriber’s date of birth?
- What is the primary subscriber’s identification number?
- Who is your General Dentist?
- What is your General Dentists telephone number?
- Do you have any medical condition that requires you to take an antibiotic prior to being treated by a dentist?